Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Inspirational Story- Value of an Hour

One day, a man returning from work late, tired and annoyed found his 5 year old son at the entrance of the door.
"Dad, can I ask you a question? '

"What is it? "The man replied.

"Daddy, how much you earn per hour? '
Inspirational Story- Value of an Hour
Inspirational Story- Value of an Hour
"This is not your problem ... Why such a question? "The man replied, somewhat annoyed.

"I just want to know. Please how much you earn per hour of work? '

A little unsettled, impatient, father replied: "I earn € 12 an hour ..."

"Ah! ... "Said the boy, whose disappointment was visible. "Dad, can you lend me only 6 €, please? '

The father was furious, "it is for this reason that you asked this? Do you think that's how you can get money to buy toys? "He points to the floor and continues:" Go quickly to bed in your room. I work hard every day, I do not want such childish! '

The boy remaining silent, into her room and closes the door.

The man sitting becomes increasingly nervous about the questions of the child.

"How dare he ask such questions just to make money? "Thought he.

An hour later, he pulled himself together and said: "Maybe he really needed to buy something with these 6 € and after all it is not in his habits. '
He got into a kid's room and opened the door.

"You sleep, my son? "He whispered.

"No daddy, I'm awake," replied the boy.

"I think I was too hard on you my son. I had a very hard day, and I unloaded on you. Here are 6 € you asked. '

The small, smiling, exclaimed, "Oh, thank you daddy! '

That is when the father saw the boy already had money, started to get angry and again.

The boy had the money slowly, then looked at his father.

"Why did you want more money if you already had? '

"Dad, it's because I did not have enough," replied the boy.

"Dad, now I have 12 €. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please, tomorrow come an hour before to the house. I would like to have dinner with you. '

The father, broken, put her arms around the child and asked forgiveness.

That is the Value of an Hour... Make use of every hour of your live :)

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...